The 2018 Integrity Track Club Cross Country Camp caters to middle and high school students who seek to continue their development as serious distance runners. They will receive both group and individualized instruction and learn what it takes to compete at the collegiate level.
Girls and boys from age 12 to rising high school seniors are welcome.
• Skills instruction with Division 1 coaches
• Special rate for teams of 10 or more ($300 per camper)
• Accomodations at Camp Hydaway Cabins
• Surrounded by 70 miles of trails
• Daily instructional talks on:
- Racing strategy
- Training modules
- Sports nutrition
- College recruiting basics
• Daily devotions
• Form analysis
Check-in: Sunday, August 5, 2018 between 12:30-2:00PM
Pick-up: Wednesday, August 8, 2018 at 5:00PM
Group Discounts for 10 or more are available. Please contact Rebekah Ricksecker for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transportation cost is $30 round trip. Arrangements will need to be made with Rebekah Ricksecker at: email@example.com.
Reviews & Comments
- No reviews yet.