Emphasis will be placed on the technical aspects of each event, utilizing dynamic warm-ups, as well as the importance of strength and flexibility. Demonstrations and instructions by our high-caliber, nationally recognized staff will provide campers with hands on learning opportunities. Positive feedback and encouragement will always be implemented. We aim to make the campers experience filled with opportunities to become stronger students of the sport, coupled with lots of opportunities to have fun and meet new friends. It is our hope campers will leave with the knowledge and skills enabling them to improve.
- Instruction from former All-Americans and current members of SUNY Cortland's coaching staff.
- Nike Running Camp T-Shirt
- Lectures given by leaders in the field of sprints, hurdles distance, and pole vault!
- Opportunity to run on local trails and courses used by the Red Dragon team
- Individual technique analysis, filming, and instruction
- Opportunity to use our gymnastics room and pool for breakthrough training techniques for pole vaulters
Reviews & Comments
- No reviews yet.