|2018-07-08 - 2018-07-12||2018 Nike Clark Family Track & Field Camp - Pennington School|
The Nike Clark Family Running Camp is directed and facilitated by its original creators and members of the royal family of track and field, the Clark Family. Hazel Clark, Joetta Clark and Jearl Miles Clark have 12 Olympic teams to their credit, and made history when they swept the 2000 Olympic trials under the coaching of world class coach JJ Clark, brother of Hazel and Joetta, and husband to Jearl Miles Clark.
The Pennington School offers the perfect setting for our cross country and track & field programs. This beautiful 54 acre campus offers running trails and outdoor track.
- Overnight or commuter options.
- Choose from Cross Country or Track & Field training programs.
- Open to runners ages 13-18.
- Individual and group instruction.
- Event specific training by former Olympic stars.
- Nike Running Camps T-shirt
- Specific training for all skill levels. All events offered, except for pole vault.
Reviews & Comments
- No reviews yet.