The goal at Hawk Harrier Cross Country camp is to better prepare high school cross country and distance runner for their seasons.
While at camp, athletes will benefit from:
- Great training runs on great terrain with a group of runners of the same ability,
- Close interactions and direction from experienced staff,
- Presentations and Group lectures on varied topics including racing strategies, nutrition, and injury prevention,
- Hands on instruction on supplemental training (Core workouts, Medicine Ball, Plyometrics),
- Camp Games and Activities.