|2018-06-20 - 2018-06-27||2018 RMXC|
|2018-06-27 - 2018-07-17||2018 RMXC|
|2018-06-27 - 2018-07-01||2018 RMXC|
|2018-07-09 - 2018-07-17||2018 RMXC|
|2018-07-09 - 2018-07-13||2018 RMXC|
|2018-07-13 - 2018-07-17||2018 RMXC|
|2018-07-17 - 2018-07-31||Summer Distance Project|
The Team Prep USA camps and client program takes student-athlete’s running, academic, and professional careers to the next level by harnessing knowledge from our diverse staff of coaches, college & professional athletes, and medical professionals, as well as career mentorships, internships, and volunteering with our vast alumni network. Team Prep USA student-athletes are hardened through adversity in an environment where hard work and structure set the course for long-term gratification and success.
Team Prep USA was established in 2004 and has since been "Developing Champions out of Thin Air." The Team Prep USA structure gives students the tools, confidence, and support to crush their goals, whether athletic or academic. Team Prep USA Alumni span across the globe, and include doctors, Rhodes Scholars, lawyers, firemen, computer engineers, Olympic medalists, Footlocker champions, state-champions, and more. At Team Prep USA, there are no participation medals. You work hard, play hard, and effort does not go unnoticed.
- Is there a performance / time requirement? - No. We accept athletes of all abilities, ages 11 through high school senior. There will always be a group to run with!
- I have registered and paid my Registration Deposit, how do I make my final camp payments? - Find your Registration Deposit Confirmation email with the subject "Team Prep USA - Registration Deposit Confirmation - RMXC 2018" from "firstname.lastname@example.org." In that email will be a link to make the remainder of your camp payment. If you can't find it, email email@example.com and we'll be happy to help.
- When is the registration/final payment deadline? - June 10, 2018
- What needs to be to Team Prep USA by June 10? - Final payment, Medical Clearance, Release Waiver, and Travel itinerary. Visit our Camp Forms page for more information.
- Do I need to submit new forms every year? - Medical Clearance & Waiver forms need to be returned every year. Letters of Recommendation only need to be submitted one time.
- Letters of Recommendation - If this is your first summer with Team Prep USA, 3 letters of recommendation are required. These Letters of Recommendation/Character can be written by any role model in the campers life, including coaches, teachers, neighbors, employers, etc.
- Camp Acceptance - Once Team Prep USA has received and reviewed 1) camp deposit/full payment, 2) medical clearance, and 3) Letters of Recommendation (if applicable), we will follow up with an official acceptance email to parents and campers within one week.
- Where should forms/payments/references be mailed/made out to? - Forms & References may be submitted online on our Camp Forms page, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mailed to Team Prep USA at:
Team Prep USA, LLC
PO Box 1351
Crested Butte, CO, 81224
Payments may also be mailed by check to the same address above, or by credit card/PayPal online during Camp Registration. Additional items (Montrose Airport Shuttles & Linens) may also be purchased during registration and/or final payment, or separately at our Additional Items page.
- Check-in / Check-out - Check-in/check-out is 11am on the day your camp session begins and ends. It is best to book travel well in advance as options tend to become limited the closer camp gets. We understand there are a limited number of flights per day, and will accommodate to make sure your camper is picked up and dropped off safely. Please submit your Travel Itinerary as soon as possible so that we can plan our logistics accordingly. More travel information can be found on the Travel Info page.
- What is the cost for shuttle pick up/drop off? - Gunnison regional airport=(free). Montrose regional airport=($50 each way per camper). You may purchase Montrose transport here, or send check to Team Prep USA (address at bottom of page).
- What is the cost for linens and what does it include? - $10, includes sheet, pillow case, light blanket, hand towel, bath towel. Another option would be to bring your own blankets or sleeping bag. You may purchase linens here, or send check to Team Prep USA (address at bottom of page)
- Are there laundry units available? - Yes, there are coin operated washers and dryers available.
- Can graduated seniors attend camp? - YES!
- Are there age restrictions for camp? - Camp accepts ages 12-18 (or graduated seniors)
- What about dinner on July 4th? - Please send your runner with a little money as we will celebrate July 4th in Crested Butte with fireworks and activities.
- Is information repeated during camp sessions? - No, camp is set up as a 20 night camp with shorter segments available. Information is different everyday.
- Is there a recommended camp pack list?
Plenty of socks
Sweatshirt, warm clothing (it can get cold, especially at night)
Light running jacket
2 pair of running shoes
Sunscreen, chapstick, hat
Bedding (if not receiving the linen package)
Jeans/ "regular" clothing (not required)
Notebook & Pen
Towel for icing after runs
*Coin-operated laundry units are available
- Is there a mailing address for Summer Camp?
Team Prep USA
Attn: Camper Name
Western State Colorado University
C/O Conference Services
600 N Adams St
Gunnison, CO, 81231