|2018-06-20 - 2018-06-27||2018 RMXC|
|2018-06-27 - 2018-07-17||2018 RMXC|
|2018-06-27 - 2018-07-01||2018 RMXC|
|2018-07-09 - 2018-07-17||2018 RMXC|
|2018-07-09 - 2018-07-13||2018 RMXC|
|2018-07-13 - 2018-07-17||2018 RMXC|
|2018-07-17 - 2018-07-31||Summer Distance Project|
- Is there a performance / time requirement? - No. We accept athletes of all abilities, ages 11 through high school senior. There will always be a group to run with!
- Which session is right for me? - Each session is appropriate for each age (11 - senior) and experience level. The 4, 8, and 10-night camps all take place within the Main 20-night camp dates. Pre-Camp and Summer Distance Project are 7-night and 14-night sessions that take place before and after the Main 20-night camp, respectively. These smaller, more intimate groups, are able to experience different trails and activities not possible with a larger group. Pre-camp is housed in the Western dormitories; Summer Distance Project in downtown Crested Butte. To get the most out of your travels and camp experience, we recommend the 20-night camp.
- What's the difference between Pre-camp and the Main 20-day camp? - Pre-Camp and Summer Distance Project are 7-night and 14-night sessions that take place before and after the Main 20-night camp, respectively. These smaller, more intimate groups, are able to experience different trails and activities not possible with a larger group. Pre-camp is housed in the Western dormitories (as is the 20-night camp); Summer Distance Project in downtown Crested Butte. To get the most out of your travels and camp experience, we recommend the 20-night camp. Lectures do not repeat, each day is a new experience!
- When is the registration/final payment deadline? - June 10, 2018
- What needs to be to Team Prep USA by June 10? - Medical Clearance, Camp Release, and Travel itinerary - visit our Camp Forms page for more information. Final Payment is also due June 10th.
- Do I need to submit new forms every year? - Camp Release forms are necessary for each camp. Your school's Pre-participation Physical Exam will be accepted in place of the Team Prep USA Medical Clearance Form given that it has not expired (expiration dates or dates of validity may be found on your form and may vary). If your PPE expires before or during camp, you will need a new PPE or Medical Clearance.
- Camp Acceptance - Once Team Prep USA has received camp deposit/full payment, a registration confirmation email will be sent. Please note: a camper can not participate in camp activities until all forms (Medical Clearance & Camp Release) have been turned in, even if payment has been received.
- Early Arrivals / Late Departures - If your travel options limit you to arriving before check-in day (or departing after check-out day), we recommend staying at The Holiday Inn Express, on the Western State University campus. The Holiday Inn is a short walk away from the Team Prep USA dormitories, however we will send a camp-staff to pick you up/drop you off and get checked in. Unfortunately, we cannot house campers outside of the camp session dates.
- Where should forms be submitted? - Forms may be submitted online on our Camp Forms page or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check-in / Check-out - Check-in/check-out is at 11am on the day your session begins.
- Shuttles & Linens - Shuttles to/from Montrose Airport and Linens can be purchased on our Add-ons page
- Are there laundry units available? - Yes, there are coin operated washers and dryers available.
- Can graduated seniors attend camp? - YES!
- Are there age restrictions for camp? - Camp accepts ages 11-18 (or graduated seniors)
Team Prep USA
Attn: Camper Name
Western State Colorado University
C/O Conference Services
600 N Adams St
Gunnison, CO, 81231
Recommended Pack List
Plenty of socks
Sweatshirt, warm clothing (it can get cold, especially at night)
Light running jacket
2 pair of running shoes
Sunscreen, chapstick, hat
Jeans/ "regular" clothing (not required)
Notebook & Pen
Towel for icing after runs
*Coin-operated laundry units are available